New Brunswick Innova 2000 Platform Shaker
For shaking in ambient conditions: on the bench, in an incubator or in a warm or cold room, the Innova Platform Shakers are the instrument of choice. Dependable operation is due in large part to the New Brunswick triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive. Other shaker manufacturers may offer triple-eccentric drives in their shakers. But only New Brunswick offers a broad-based cast-iron support mechanism—the most stable in the industry—properly sized to each shaker and specifically designed to support high-speed applications and heavy workloads. The Innova platform shaker model 2000 is the perfect size to fit inside most incubators. With a 13” x 11” platform which accepts up to 6 x 500 mL Erlenmeyer flasks, the Innova 2000 provides flexibility and dependability for your lab.
- Quietest shakers in the industry - unmatched attention to manufacturing details makes New Brunswick shakers exceptionally quiet, for a more favorable work environment
- Triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive in cast iron housing with 9 permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Low maintenance — long-life, cool-running brushless motors never require lubrication - high-quality components provide years of long life
- Easy-to-use membrane keypad with LED display
- Speed controlled and displayed in increments of 1 rpm
- Includes audible and visual alarms, timer (0-99.9 hrs) with continuous operation or automatic shut-off at the end of the study
- Versatile 13” x 11” accessory platform (sold separately) accommodates flasks up to 500 mL
- Low profile - less than 6" (15 cm) tall enables use of multiple shakers in an incubator or environmental chamber
- Agitation: 25 - 500 rpm (±1 rpm) provides versatility for culturing a wide range of cell types
- Enclosed electronics & mechanical components prevent internal damage from accidental spills
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc., based in South San Francisco, the Biotech capital of the world, since 2009. We are dedicated to bringing high-quality pre-owned laboratory instrumentation to our scientific community.
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc.
226 Miller Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080