Easy-to-operate, compact and programmable unit that comes with probe and sound enclosure. For cell disruption, sample extraction, particle size reduction, and mixing/dissolving particles in solution. With variable amplitude to match output to application needs. Under varying experimental conditions, auto-tuning feature assures consistent output. Processes 1 to 500mL.
Manufactured in 2005.
- Soft-touch keypad for digital parameter entry with automatic validation
- Continuous, timed, pulsed and pulse/pause modes
- Digitally timed modes to 10 hours
- Bar graph displays power while running
- Autotune plus Memory (AT/M) provides fully automatic tuning and stores frequency at end of each cycle
Electrical requirements: 400W; 117V, 50/60Hz, 4.0A; Dimensions (unit, not sound enclosure): 7.4”H x 17.6”W x 9.6”D
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc., based in South San Francisco, the Biotech capital of the world, since 2009. We are dedicated to bringing high-quality pre-owned laboratory instrumentation to our scientific community.
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc.
226 Miller Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080