Labconco CentriVap Mobile System Console with Cold Trap and Rotor
The Labconco 7812010 refrigerated CentriVap mobile system console includes a built-in centrifugal vacuum concentrator with a fixed-speed of 1,725 rpm, -50 degree C cold trap, and rotor. It requires a diaphragm vacuum pump (sold separately). The floor-standing console has casters for moving. It has a transparent glass lid for observation of samples and the concentrator stops when the lid opens for increased safety. The concentrator has a stainless-steel and epoxy-coated exterior and a PTFE-coated aluminum chamber for simplified cleanup. The system console is microprocessor-controlled with nine user-settable programs and has an LCD for viewing and setting program parameters. It accepts 115V, 60Hz input power and has a 6.5' cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug.
The cold trap condenses evaporated fumes for inspection or disposal. This temperature-controlled mobile system console is designed for use with temperature-sensitive aqueous samples.
- Refrigerated 1,725 rpm maximum speed centrifugal vacuum concentrator with -50 degree C cold trap and rotor
- Requires diaphragm or rotary vane vacuum pump (sold separately)
- Microprocessor-controlled with nine user-settable programs
- 115VAC, 60Hz input power with 6.5' cord and NEMA 5-15 plug
- Concentrator stops when glass lid opens for increased safety
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc.
226 Miller Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080