Tuttnauer Brinkmann 3870E Autoclave
The Tuttnauer Brinkmann 3870E autoclave has a digital display that continuously shows temperature, pressure, and operational time. From water-fill to sterilization and exhaust, each stage of the cycle is automatic and microprocessor-controlled . A low-water alarm notifies the end user when the reservoir needs to be refilled with water; an in-line particle filter protects the valves; standby heating keeps the chamber warmed up in between cycles. The pressure and temperature gauge are combined plus an automatic low water shut off will prevent damage to the heating elements if there is insufficient water to complete the sterilization cycle. The heat-insulated, double-locking door provides protection to the end user from accidental burns and stops the chamber from being opened during the sterilization procedure. The autoclave has a slow or quick exhaust choice, with the fast exhaust for drying solids, and the slow exhaust for preventing media and liquid blow over. A continuous pressure purge removes air pockets and ensures even sterilization, and a large capacity reservoir provides plenty of water to avoid frequent refills (with the drain located on top for simplified cleaning). The autoclave also has an automatic shut-off for saving energy, and a battery backup ensures retention of settings and controls in the event of a power failure.
- Four programmed cycles: Wrapped, Unwrapped, Liquids and Drying
- Visual and audible cycle alerts
- Continuous digital display showing temperature, pressure and elapsed time
- Low water cut-off to prevent heating element burnout
- Safety door automatically seals when pressurized and cannot open until depressurized
- Cycle Time: Varies based on items to be sterilized - Wrapped instruments 40-55 minutes
- Temperature range: 121C - 134C (250-274 F)
- 22 Gallon Chamber (83.3 Liters)
- Chamber Diameter: 15" (38.1 cm); Chamber Length: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Holds 2 Trays
- Unit Weight: 220 lbs (99.8 kg)
- Electrical: 230 Volts, 3000 Watts, 50/60 Hz, 13 Amps
- Overall Size: Width: 26" (66 cm); Length: 34-1/2" (87.6 cm); Height: 20-3/4" (52.7 cm)
- Large Tray Size: Width: 14" (35.6 cm); Length: 26" (66 cm); Height: 1" (2.5 cm)
- Small Tray Size: Width: 11" (27.9 cm); Length: 26" (66 cm); Height: 1" (2.5 cm)
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc.
226 Miller Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080