IBI Scientific The Belly Dancer Shaker
The unique, undulating motion of The Belly Dancer® shaker is designed to provide the optimal movement for tissue culture, staining and destaining gels, Northern, Southern, or Western blotting, and immunoprecipitation. The simple liquid agitation system, consisting of an orbiting platform flexibly anchored at four corners so that the platform motion, when adjusted by the platform pitch control collar, is an extremely effective combination of rocking platform mixer and orbital shaker. Agitation is gentler but more efficient than the action of ordinary shakers. The smooth combination of vertical and horizontal orbital motion allows for more rapid exchange of solvents in applications like staining and destaining gels and protects sensitive cell lines from sheering in cell culture.
The Belly Dancer® shaker has a simple, durable construction and is made of chemically resistant materials including stainless steel and anodized aluminum parts with a high bake ester finish on the case. The Belly Dancer® comes with an open-sided platform to accommodate oversized containers and a removable, washable non-skid platform mat. The flat power cord can also pass through the door gasket of incubators without compromising the environment.
- Benchtop analog shaker operates at speeds between 0 to 100rpm for uniform mixing with a smooth continuous circular motion
- Control collar below platform adjusts tilt angle between 0 to 8 degrees for ease of operation
- Orbital motion range of 1" with overload detection to ensure even mixing
- Chemically-resistant acrylic, 12 x 12 inches (W x D) platform holds up to 20lb.
- Direct drive motor for quiet operation and long life
- Load Capacity: 20 pounds
- Operating Frequency: 60 hertz
- Shaking Speed: 100 rpm
- Size: 115V
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc., based in South San Francisco, the Biotech capital of the world, since 2009. We are dedicated to bringing high-quality pre-owned laboratory instrumentation to our scientific community.
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc.
226 Miller Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080