Thermo Scientific Revco ExF 32086A (8923) Ultralow Freezer NEW
Designed for daily sample protection and dependability for applications requiring a -50°C to -86°C range.Features a state-of-the-art refrigeration system, rugged construction, and easy-to-use microprocessor controls. Inside the unit you will find a non-corrisive interior with five compartment doors to reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door closings. Features a water-cooled compressor. Visual and audio alarms. Single door with 9 sq. ft footprint.
- Capacity17.3 cu. ft.; 490L
- Capacity/Shelf: 150 lb. (68kg)
- Temperature Range−50° to −86°C
- Inner Doors: 5
- Holds: 320 boxes
- Vial Capacity: 32,000 x 2mL
- Data Outputs: RS-485, 4-20mA, dry contacts - standard, PT100 probe Optional
- Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior:,25.3 x 23 x 51.5 in. (64.3 x 58.4 x 130.8cm)
- Electrical Requirements: 120V 60Hz
- Weight (English): 713 lb.
- Backup Systems: CO2 or LN2 Optional
- Access Security: KeyLock, Padlock Standard
- Certifications/Compliance: cULus, CE, UL, FDA Class I
- Plug TypeNEMA 5-20
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc.
226 Miller Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080
- Vacuum relief port permits easy access after door openings
- Stainless steel interior in four sizes: 13, 17, 23 and 28 cu.ft. (240, 320, 400 and 600L) to accommodate specific lab space and capacity requirements
- Heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel exterior construction with a powder coat paint finish that resists chipping and rust
- 5″ (127mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation
- Sturdy, solid, stainless steel shelving to support a full product load