This reliable benchtop centrifuge provides economical thin-layer preparations from any liquid matrix, especially hypocellular fluids such as spinal fluid and urine.
• Protected program memory stores up to 23 routines for instant recall and protects from power loss.
• Program key pad has “easy-touch” design that allows for easier keystrokes and more intuitive programming.
• Speed window displays the programmed spinning speeds from 200 – 2000 rpm.
• Three acceleration control buttons allow the operator excellent flexibility and exceptional protection for fragile samples.
• Time window displays the programmed and remaining run time from 1– 99 minutes.
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc., founded in 2009, is based in South San Francisco, the Biotech capital of the world. We are dedicated to bringing high-quality pre-owned laboratory instrumentation to our scientific community.
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc.
226 Miller Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080