Manostat Vera Veristaltic Pump Model 72-315-000
This class of durable pumps handle a wide range of fluids from the highest purity to extremely causti
The Vera unit combines highly regarded peristaltic pump technology with innovative digital control to provide robust performance at an economical value.
- Easy-to-use fluid handling system—simple control keypad with integrated pumphead
- Low maintenance with minimum downtime—new rapid loading pumphead allows tubing change in less than 30 sec.
- Space efficient—low-profile, stackable design with a small footprint
- Interface with other instrumentation—remote control capability
- Accurate, reliable control of flow and dosing—digital display of rpm for accurate control
- Self priming—able to operate dry, and contain no valves or seals eliminating replacement needs
- Fluid contacts only the tubing, providing for contamination-free pumping in high-purity applications
- Stop and start from the front panel
- Increase/decrease flow
Select internal or external remote signal control
Remote Control Capability
- Flow direction (CW/CCW)
- Flow control via 4 to 20mA current or 0 to 10VDC
Voltage 115V/230 (90-260V)
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc., based in South San Francisco, the Biotech capital of the world, since 2009. We are dedicated to bringing high-quality pre-owned laboratory instrumentation to our scientific community.
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc.
226 Miller Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080