Cole-Parmer Masterflex Console Drive with Easy-Load II Head
- Easy-to-use analog drives offer precise speed control and remote control capability—ideal for metering, feed, and transfer applications.
- 10-turn potentiometer for precise, accurate speed control. Locking lever enables you to lock in your exact speed setting.
- Separate speed control and on/off/reverse switch with inertia center and green LED power indicator. Maintain speed setting while turning pump on/off.
- Remote control capabilities via DB9 female connector on back of drive—speed control input: 4 to 20 mA, or 2 to 10 VDC; start/stop via open collector or contact closure.
- Reversible motor—purge tubing before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction.
- The 1/10-hp reversible motor has soft start and back EMF for ±2% speed control. Promotes smooth operation and long service life.
- Stackable ABS plastic housing is IP23 rated for splash resistance and easy wipedown.
- 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord
|Product Type||Pump Drive|
|Max flow rate (mL/min)||3400|
|Min flow rate (mL/min)||0.36|
|Control type||Variable speed|
|Flow Chart||Click to View|
|rpm||6 to 600|
|IP rating (Drive)||IP23|
|Dimensions (Drive)||11.5"L x 7"W x 7"H
(29.2 x 17.8 x 17.8 cm)
|Speed control||±2% (10-turn speed control)|
|No. of Pump heads accepted||2|
|Type of Pump heads accepted||Standard, Easy-Load, Easy-Load II, Quick Load, High Performance, Cartridge, Multichannel, PTFE Tubing, PTFE Diaphragm|
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc., based in South San Francisco, the Biotech capital of the world, since 2009. We are dedicated to bringing high-quality pre-owned laboratory instrumentation to our scientific community.
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc.
226 Miller Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080