Cole-Parmer Masterflex Console Drive with Easy-Load II Head
Identical to the Precision Standard Drives but also includes a 10-turn speed control with index marks and remote capabilities.
- Easy-to-use analog drives offer precise speed control and remote control capability—ideal for metering, feed, and transfer applications.
- 10-turn potentiometer for precise, accurate speed control. Locking lever enables you to lock in your exact speed setting.
- Separate speed control and on/off/reverse switch with inertia center and green LED power indicator. Maintain speed setting while turning pump on/off.
- Remote control capabilities via DB9 female connector on back of drive—speed control input: 4 to 20 mA, or 2 to 10 VDC; start/stop via open collector or contact closure.
- Reversible motor—purge tubing before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction.
- The 1/10-hp reversible motor has soft start and back EMF for ±2% speed control. Promotes smooth operation and long service life.
- Stackable ABS plastic housing is IP23 rated for splash resistance and easy wipedown.
These analog drives are engineered for reliability and ease of use—ideal for integration into lab or process applications requiring precise flow control. Remote speed control requires DB9 male connector 07595-45. Use connector 07595-45 also for remote control of start/stop via contact closure or open collector (5 V TTL); or control start/stop via footswitch 77595-35.
|Max flow rate (mL/min)
|Min flow rate (mL/min)
||Click to View
||6 to 600
|IP rating (Drive)
||11.5"L x 7"W x 7"H
(29.2 x 17.8 x 17.8 cm)
||±2% (10-turn speed control)
|No. of Pump heads accepted
|Type of Pump heads accepted
||Standard, Easy-Load, Easy-Load II, Quick Load, High Performance, Cartridge, Multichannel, PTFE Tubing, PTFE Diaphragm
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc., based in South San Francisco, the Biotech capital of the world, since 2009. We are dedicated to bringing high-quality pre-owned laboratory instrumentation to our scientific community.
Biotech Equipment Sales, Inc.
226 Miller Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080